The Ambriel Rosé 2014 is a Traditional Method English Sparkling Rosé with a twist. It is crafted from hand-selected Pinot Noir grapes from a single, low-yielding Burgundian clone (777) from rows 2 – 39 of the East vineyard. It was vinified with skin contact (rather than blending a white and red wine) and turned every 3 hours to create the delicate pink colour, using only the free run. It’s a Rosé that is succulent and juicy with depth, structure and complexity. We were so impressed with it that it is the first Rosé which we have made as a vintage Rosé. The Ambriel Rosé 2014 overbrims with wild strawberries and sun-warmed raspberries, tantilising with a flirtatious freshness and a refined effervesence. Sip and smile.
I’m afraid we now only have Limited Stock available
International Wine and Spirits Competition 2020: Savory notes under apricot nose. Copious amounts of mouth-watering red fruit tumble over a full, sweeping palate accentuated by chalky mouthfeel. Firm charge of acidity in well-structured wine.
Decanter World Wine Awards 2020: Aromatic, attractive red fruits, lifted by refreshing acidity and autolytic complexity.
Spears Magazine: A top class vintage rosé of remarkable finesse. Fully mature on release, it still has years ahead of it.
Delivery and quality guarantee
- We deliver to GB mainland postal addresses. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like delivery to a postal address outside the GB mainland.
- Our charges for delivery are as follows:
– For one or more cases of 6 bottles: Free delivery
– For an order for 1 – 5 bottles, a flat charge of £5 including VAT.
Any delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page. If delivery charges cannot be calculated in advance we will communicate with you and agree in advance the appropriate delivery charges before the contract is concluded.
- We normally deliver Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. – Delivery will usually be made within a few days but we will contact you in the event of a delay. If you are not in at the time of delivery, our delivery agents will leave a delivery card for you to contact him and arrange a more convenient delivery time.
QUALITY AND CONDITION
- It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
- If any of the bottles in your case arrive damaged, please let us know within 48 hours of delivery. We will collect the breakage and issue you with a replacement or refund the cost, whichever you would prefer.