Blanc de Blancs 2010
The Ambriel Blanc de Blancs 2010 is a refined English Sparkling Wine, crafted from our best Chardonnay in the Traditional Method. It has been nurtured in the bottle for over 8 years and relaxed on the cork for 6 months before release. It tempts with caramelised apple and a toasty nuttiness on the palate, rising on an elegant effervescence. Simply delicious.
Wine Enthusiast Magazine: 95 points. Editors Choice. ‘Both ripe and tart red-apple notions perfume the nose against a subtle backdrop of yeasty richness. On the palate, a fine mousse disperses these flavors and adds the most subtle hint of honey to them. This is classy and restrained, rich but toned, tart but moreish with its sustained note of pure freshness. This wonderful rendition of really fine English fizz has a lasting finish. This will continue developing. Drink now–2025.’
Neal Martin (Vinous) – July 2020: The 2010 Blanc de Blancs has one of the best bouquets from Ambriel, offering aromas of lemon thyme, baked bread and orange blossom. The palate delivers tension and admirable weight. Hints of brioche and lemon zest surface toward a finish that fans out nicely. This is a well-crafted Blanc de Blancs that is worth seeking out. Very fine.
Jonathan Ray (Drinks Editor of the Spectator) tasted it and wrote: ‘This is sheer class, being gloriously citrusy and toasty, teasingly complex and blessed with the gentlest of mousses and longest of finishes. My goodness it’s good!’
International Wine Challenge: ‘Mature malty, nutty notes underpin a baked apple fruit. dry and spicy with remarkable power’
Delivery and quality guarantee
- We deliver to GB mainland postal addresses. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like delivery to a postal address outside the GB mainland.
- Our charges for delivery are as follows:
– For one or more cases of 6 bottles: Free delivery
– For an order for 1 – 5 bottles, a flat charge of £5 including VAT.
Any delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page. If delivery charges cannot be calculated in advance we will communicate with you and agree in advance the appropriate delivery charges before the contract is concluded.
- We normally deliver Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. – Delivery will usually be made within a few days but we will contact you in the event of a delay. If you are not in at the time of delivery, our delivery agents will leave a delivery card for you to contact him and arrange a more convenient delivery time.
QUALITY AND CONDITION
- It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
- If any of the bottles in your case arrive damaged, please let us know within 48 hours of delivery. We will collect the breakage and issue you with a replacement or refund the cost, whichever you would prefer.
Out of stock