Blanc de Noirs 2015
Our new Traditional Method English Sparkling Wine is made exclusively from our pinot noir grapes from 2015. It is a limited edition.
The Ambriel Blanc de Noirs 2015 has a welcoming orchard blossom nose, before the palate embraces sun-warmed strawberries and dense redcurrants, finishing on a shortbread biscuit effervescence. It is a generously indulgent English Sparkling wine – just perfect for curling up in front of a fire with a book. Match it at supper with pork in apples, or a nibble of cheese.
Delivery and quality guarantee
- We deliver to GB mainland postal addresses. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like delivery to a postal address outside the GB mainland.
- Our charges for delivery are as follows:
– For one or more cases of 6 bottles: Free delivery
– For an order for 1 – 5 bottles, a flat charge of £5 including VAT.
Any delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page. If delivery charges cannot be calculated in advance we will communicate with you and agree in advance the appropriate delivery charges before the contract is concluded.
- We normally deliver Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. – Delivery will usually be made within a few days but we will contact you in the event of a delay. If you are not in at the time of delivery, our delivery agents will leave a delivery card for you to contact him and arrange a more convenient delivery time.
QUALITY AND CONDITION
- It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
- If any of the bottles in your case arrive damaged, please let us know within 48 hours of delivery. We will collect the breakage and issue you with a replacement or refund the cost, whichever you would prefer.