Classic Cuvée MV
The Classic Cuvée is a blend of Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier. This Traditional Method Sparkling Wine has the crisp elegance of an English gentleman, with refined bubbles, a citrus zesty zippiness, perfect balance and a lingering finish. Its a wonderful aperitif: particularly good with canapés, seafood and fish (especially sushi).
Decanter Wines of the Year 2020: 95 points. ‘A refined, elegant style of English Sparkling‘
International Wine and Spirits Competition 2020: Big open-armed welcome with bold ripe peach and apple delicately laced with elderflower. Good brioche balanced by a strong line of citrus acidity through to marvellous finish. 94 points.
Decanter World Wine Awards 2020: Long and very attractive, with zesty citrus, green apple, fragrant strawberry, raspberry and toast. Silver Medal. 93 points.
Wine Enthusiast Magazine: Wet stone and rounded yeast define the nose. The palate conveys a picture of utter harmony: the finest fizz conveys pure lemon freshness that sets off the creamy autolytic notes to perfection. This is grown up and serious, offering glimpses of both tart and ripe apple freshness and lasting appeal with its long fresh finish. It’s pure class. 94 points.
Delivery and quality guarantee
- We deliver to GB mainland postal addresses. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like delivery to a postal address outside the GB mainland.
- Our charges for delivery are as follows:
– For one or more cases of 6 bottles: Free delivery
– For an order for 1 – 5 bottles, a flat charge of £5 including VAT.
Any delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page. If delivery charges cannot be calculated in advance we will communicate with you and agree in advance the appropriate delivery charges before the contract is concluded.
- We normally deliver Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. – Delivery will usually be made within a few days but we will contact you in the event of a delay. If you are not in at the time of delivery, our delivery agents will leave a delivery card for you to contact him and arrange a more convenient delivery time.
QUALITY AND CONDITION
- It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
- If any of the bottles in your case arrive damaged, please let us know within 48 hours of delivery. We will collect the breakage and issue you with a replacement or refund the cost, whichever you would prefer.
- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.