The English Reserve is a rarity: a single-vineyard, Traditional Method, English Sparkling Demi-Sec. This ambrosial fizz tingles with tiny lemon sherbet bubbles. As you’d expect, it has perfect equipoise and is delightful with wedding cake or fruity puddings. We also think its delicious it with our favourite cheeses. Its called the ‘English Reserve’ because that is what we English are famous for. Its rather good,, but don’t take our word for it – the proof of the Pudding Sparkling is in the drinking.
Decanter World Wine Awards 2020: Delicate at first, before really hitting its stride in the mouth, with expressive red apple, peach and sweet berry fruits. Silver medal. 92 points.
Delivery and quality guarantee
- We deliver to GB mainland postal addresses. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like delivery to a postal address outside the GB mainland.
- Our charges for delivery are as follows:
– For one or more cases of 6 bottles: Free delivery
– For an order for 1 – 5 bottles, a flat charge of £5 including VAT.
Any delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page. If delivery charges cannot be calculated in advance we will communicate with you and agree in advance the appropriate delivery charges before the contract is concluded.
- We normally deliver Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. – Delivery will usually be made within a few days but we will contact you in the event of a delay. If you are not in at the time of delivery, our delivery agents will leave a delivery card for you to contact him and arrange a more convenient delivery time.
QUALITY AND CONDITION
- It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
- If any of the bottles in your case arrive damaged, please let us know within 48 hours of delivery. We will collect the breakage and issue you with a replacement or refund the cost, whichever you would prefer.