Magnum of Classic Cuvée 2010
The Classic Cuvée 2010 from our maiden harvest is a traditional blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier and has spent time on the bottle lees slowly evolving into an exceptional English Sparkling Wine. Each bottle contains 12 glasses of blissful deliciousness: perfectly proportioned for entertaining guests with magnanimity.
Grape varietal blend: 70% Chardonnay, 27% Pinot Noir, 3% Pinot Meunier
Harvest date: 15th and 16th October 2010
Bottling date: 17th May 2011
Disgorging date: 5th September 2017
Time on the bottle lees: over 6 years (75 months)
Dosage: 8 g/L
As with all wines, our wines contain sulphites
Delivery and quality guarantee
- We deliver to GB mainland postal addresses. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like delivery to a postal address outside the GB mainland.
- Our charges for delivery are as follows:
– For one or more cases of 6 bottles: Free delivery
– For an order for 1 – 5 bottles, a flat charge of £5 including VAT.
Any delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page. If delivery charges cannot be calculated in advance we will communicate with you and agree in advance the appropriate delivery charges before the contract is concluded.
- We normally deliver Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. – Delivery will usually be made within a few days but we will contact you in the event of a delay. If you are not in at the time of delivery, our delivery agents will leave a delivery card for you to contact him and arrange a more convenient delivery time.
QUALITY AND CONDITION
- It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
- If any of the bottles in your case arrive damaged, please let us know within 48 hours of delivery. We will collect the breakage and issue you with a replacement or refund the cost, whichever you would prefer.