Magnum of Cloud Ten
The Ambriel Cloud Ten magnum has been ten years in the making. Our estate grown Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier grapes harvested in 2010, and the wine has spent over 9 years evolving on the bottle lees. It is an exceptional English Sparkling Wine containing 12 glasses of blissful deliciousness. The Spectator Wine Club recommends it for ‘connoisseurs and canny collectors alike’.
This is the perfect size of bottle for entertaining. If you plan to enjoy this wine yourself and do not need a gift box, this is the one for you!
Delivery and quality guarantee
- We deliver to GB mainland postal addresses. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like delivery to a postal address outside the GB mainland.
- Our charges for delivery are as follows:
– For one or more cases of 6 bottles: Free delivery
– For an order for 1 – 5 bottles, a flat charge of £5 including VAT.
Any delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page. If delivery charges cannot be calculated in advance we will communicate with you and agree in advance the appropriate delivery charges before the contract is concluded.
- We normally deliver Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. – Delivery will usually be made within a few days but we will contact you in the event of a delay. If you are not in at the time of delivery, our delivery agents will leave a delivery card for you to contact him and arrange a more convenient delivery time.
QUALITY AND CONDITION
- It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
- If any of the bottles in your case arrive damaged, please let us know within 48 hours of delivery. We will collect the breakage and issue you with a replacement or refund the cost, whichever you would prefer.