The Ambriel Rosé 2015 is a vibrant rosehip colour. It shines like a jewel. Aromas of English cherries, raspberries, wild strawberries, rosehips and red-skinned apples waft from the glass. Its lingering and moreish.
A wonderful aperitif and perfect with fish and seafood.
If you’re interested in the wine-making technicalities, the Ambriel Rosé 2015 is a Traditional Method English Sparkling Rosé crafted from hand-selected Pinot Noir grapes from a single, low-yielding Burgundian clone (777) from rows 2 – 39 of the East vineyard. For 36 hours the grapes macerate. Then only the free run is vinified to become this succulent Rosé. Almost five years on the bottle lees give it a wonderful complexity.
Decanter World Wine Awards 2021: ‘Bright ripe strawberry and rhubarb aromas. Full and long, with tangy, maturing flavours and a refreshing finish.’
Delivery and quality guarantee
- We deliver to GB mainland postal addresses. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like delivery to a postal address outside the GB mainland.
- Our charges for delivery are as follows:
– For one or more cases of 6 bottles: Free delivery
– For an order for 1 – 5 bottles, a flat charge of £5 including VAT.
Any delivery charge will be shown on the checkout page. If delivery charges cannot be calculated in advance we will communicate with you and agree in advance the appropriate delivery charges before the contract is concluded.
- We normally deliver Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. – Delivery will usually be made within a few days but we will contact you in the event of a delay. If you are not in at the time of delivery, our delivery agents will leave a delivery card for you to contact him and arrange a more convenient delivery time.
QUALITY AND CONDITION
- It is our responsibility to supply you with goods that meet your consumer rights. If you have any concerns that we have not met our legal obligations please contact us.
- If any of the bottles in your case arrive damaged, please let us know within 48 hours of delivery. We will collect the breakage and issue you with a replacement or refund the cost, whichever you would prefer.